Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Doggy's world


Bark Bark I want to go outside and chase the cats I wish the humans know dog language. So they know I want to go outside there's that same cat. He always comes here just to bother me bark come let me out. The door opened yes that cat is mine I chased him all the way to the other side of the fence. I like the way cats run when I chase them their hair sticks up and the run and jump crazy. O yeah I have a brother that never knows what to do and comes to bother me over and over again. Hold on I hear car doors that means kids are here yes I ran then SLAM! I hit the clear window ouch why can't  we have a doggy door.

 I look at the door no one was opening the door I began to wine because nobody was at the door. Then the kids came running to the door and started play around with us. One of them had a tennis ball and the other was a tug of war toy. Knowing my brother he will play with the tennis ball, so I went tug of war toy I griped on it and started pulling. well I'm still a puppy I can try to pull hard when I did my tooth go caught on the toy. Then I saw my tooth on the toy and I felt a empty spot I ran to my humans and they picked me up and said well be back. Next I was in the vets there is a nice human he doesn't bother me and gives me a lot of food. He gave me a shot for my tooth i didn't feel the pain anymore. I was back to normal but now I know not to bite hard on toy that kids have.

No comments: